Sometimes you want a quick and delicious dessert or snack in a hurry. If you are Primed you do not want one that has good nutrients and does not spike your blood sugar too much and cause inflammation later on.
Here is a quick and simple dessert or snack to give you a great tasting treat.
Coconut Milk (we buy from Landmark but we also make our own with how easy it is shown here) We no longer use Kara because of so questionable preservatives. Remember to always check your ingredients list.
Optional extras could be saba bananas and crushed nuts
1. Add the deliciously creamy coconut milk to your bowl of berries.
2. Stir in a desired amount of Chia Seeds (the more you add the thicker the coconut cream becomes in your bowl.
3. Leave for 10 minutes as the berries melt and the chia seeds soak up some of the berry juice and coconut milk.
4. Serve and enjoy.
1. Here are some benefits of blueberries:
2. Advisable not to eat this dessert/snack at the same time as using your Inversion Table.
3. Here are some benefits of Chia seeds:
4. Here are some benefits of Coconut milk. Check out this cool site for 10 benefits of coconut milk.
6. Feel free to add some of your favorite ingredients like crushed nuts, banana pieces or even a table spoon of Cacao powder.