1. Feeling better in themselves with increased self-confidence
2. A lot more ENERGY that can be further directed into their health journey as well as work, self-education,family, fun and friends.
3. Less sleepy in the afternoon – means increased productivity
4. Better mental clarity means better thought processes
5. Better mood which assists team harmony and self-worth
6. Less period pain
7. Less stomach issues
8. Regular bowel movements (no more constipation)
9. Better skin and hence improved confidence
10, Better teeth
11. Better quality sleep so they wake refreshed and ready for the challenges of the day
12. Less sick leave/sickness
1. Saving money by not buying junk “food”, soft drinks and other processed rubbish
2. Weight loss (many have lost quite a lot already)
3. Appreciating proper food more with enhanced taste buds
4. Can actually eat more quality food so they feel more content and happier
5. Staff are moving more within the office which aids team bonding
6. Staff are engaged in the healthy living process so are communicating, encouraging and helping each other more
7. Leaders are emerging when they learn what they are capable of
8. They are proud of themselves which contributes to self-confidence
9. Will save even more money in the long run through preventive maintenance
10. They Are Enjoying More Time for Life. So, with increased efficiency and mental clarity they can be more productive and efficient. They can worry less about their jobs and work harder and smarter. Once this is done they then have more time for living a better life.
1. Use a stand up desk. Just place a box under your computer.
2. Bring your own lunch.
3. Eat proper foods like vegetables, meat, seafood, fruits and healthy fats when dining out. Avoid cheap, GMO, processed foods that spike your blood sugar, cause inflammation in your body and are not optimal nutrition for proper functioning of your mind or body.
4. Get up off your bum every hour to move and stretch. Maybe top up your water bottle every hour.
5. Use the stairs whenever possible. Walk whenever convenient and safe.
Hi to my friend Tracy Paldy (pictured above) who used to work for me at our restaurant in Brisbane but now lives in Canada.