Nourish Your Mind:
Yes, your mind needs the right fuel and needs your body to be hydrated, but your mind needs more than that to flourish. Really nourish your mind and soul by donating your time or money to helping others. Or it can even be as simple as REALLY listening to your loved ones properly, smiling more and seeking ways to help those around you in simple ways.
I personally try and perform Acts of Random Acts of Kindness whenever and wherever possible.
With my mate Bhong who looks better in my running gear than I do!! Read Bhong’s Primed journey here.
Be grateful for all your blessings:
Think of all your friends and colleagues who have helped you to this point in your life. Send them a text message, an email, visit them or call them and let them know how you feel. Express your gratitude for having them in your life. You will make them feel great and will also feel great too. I am even grateful for those who have wronged me or been rude to me.
Primed Laing and Tuyo Combination
- Laing – we make ours (recipe here) or we buy ours from Luntiang Republika Eco Farm
- Tuyo – we only buy ours with olive oil inside and from Luntiang Republika Eco Farm
- Fresh greens
- Boiled eggs or salted duck eggs
- Cheddar Cheese
- Scoop your laing over fresh greens
- Add your tuyo
- Add cheddar cheese (optional)
- Optional ingredients include cherry tomatoes, cooked onions and eggs
- Primed Reverses Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, asthma, dysmenorrhea and more
- Food is important but not the most important factor to great health
- Once Primed I teach you how to optimize your health through your food and environment