The key to happiness is having your s..t together so well that you then positively influence others around you and make a difference in your community.
Primed Arnold Zafra is an example of a cool Filipino striving to make a difference to enrich his life and those around him. And he is succeeding!
That is cool. That is happiness.
From Chad. – “Selfie with Primed Arnold Zafra & Primed Filipino Pakbet. So good mate. Recipe to be posted soon. Really tasty with eggplant, malunggay, okra, garlic, squash, tomato, Primed Organic VCO among other healthy ingredients. No need for rice as this dish is complete as is. I love it.”
Arnold is a great Primed person who has felt the power of real food and wants to share his knowledge to others. Arnold rocks. Arnold will become a regular cook contributor to this blog because he cares. Love your work mate.
From Arnold – “Hi mate. Here is the recipe for another favorite Filipino dish known locally as Paksiw na Bangus. Done the Primed way of course.”
1 whole Bangus fish cut into 4-5 pieces
1/2 cup Apple cider vinegar
4 cloves of garlic sliced
1 onion sliced
Small size ginger smashed and sliced
Bitter gourd cut into small pieces
Primed Organic VCO
Cut vegetables as shown below then Sauté onion, ginger and garlic in Primed Organic VCO.
Add Apple cider vinegar and bring into a boil
Add bitter gourd and/ eggplant.
Simmer for 10 mins or when fish is cooked.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Benefits of a Well Nourished Body and Mind
The Primed Lifestyle allows you to do the following:
– Maintain constant blood sugar (and insulin) levels at an optimal range, as well as a consistently great mood.
– Decrease your inflammation, aches and pains, illnesses, potential for disease, stress levels and health issues.
– Increase your metabolism, digestive health, confidence, energy, mental clarity, brain power, skin quality, immune system (so you ca better fight disease), sleep quality and happiness.
– Oh, you also RECOVER FASTER due to the lack of inflammation in your body by eating quality saturated fats, proteins and vegetables.
Please avoid cheap and nasty processed grains, sugars, soy stuff and vegetable oil as they hinder your recovery (and longevity)!
Lastly, here is why I’ll never touch POISON grains again:
“I do not eat cheapo carbos like bread, pasta, noodles etc. because they are:
EXACTLY sugar in your body (equals inflammation leading to illness). It is worse than simply being sugar though.
The cheapo carbos are:
(1) Nutrient deficient (Dr. William Davis says they are the food of the ignorant and the desperate);
(2) They FORCE you to be hungry because the sugar spike = insulin spike (fat storage hormone) that takes the little nutrients in your blood to be stored as fat. Your brain thinks you are starving and forces you to eat more in the hope of getting proper food;
(3) Cause leaky gut (holes in your stomach due to the gluten);
(4) Brain permeability (Alzheimer’s, ADHD, autism etc. are booming;
(5) Are addictive with opiate like qualities;
(6) Are anti-nutrient which means they actually block the absorption of real nutrients into your Overfed & Undernourished body;
(7) They stimulate your appetite so you eat more (why you get free bread in the restaurant));
(8) Modern wheat is a chemical/science experiment where they sliced and diced the grains and created a Frankenfood; and
(9) They spray the wheat crop with a poisonous weed killer called Round Up (containing glyphosate) BEFORE harvesting. Any one of these reasons is compelling on their own to never touch grains. There are actually even more than stated here.”