It is not always about the before and after picture. Yes, it is nice to see the physical changes and maybe even get a 6-pack.
However, more important is your metabolic six-pack, how you feel personally and your state of mind. Do not worry about the scales and concentrate on how your food makes you feel.
In just 7 days Tess does not have a 6-pack nor even a metabolic six-pack.
But what she now has is a brighter and healthier future. That’s HUGE. Oh, the metabolic six-pack will come soon enough. Especially seeing Tess is letting food be her medicine.
In just 7 days 60 year old engineer Tess has noticed the following:
– Less aches and pains;
– Saved money by not taking statin drugs that were erroneously prescribed and were having very negative side-effects;
– A lot more energy and not sleepy in the afternoon;
– Doing a lot more jobs and activities;
– More pride in herself for accomplishing more throughout the day;
– Is less hungry with no hunger pangs;
– Stomach seems smaller and less heavy;
– Her mind is improving with better organization around the house. The pantry of Tess is beautifully organized like only an engineer could create!;
– Memory is improving;
– Is more mindful with what is going on around her;
– Is appreciating music more as she was previously thinking about (or eating) food;
– Is more helpful when asked to do favors for people; and
– Has more confidence for a brighter future full of energy.
Please remember that with your food and drinks (and sleep) you are in:
(1) Anti-inflammatory fat burning mode or
(2) Pro-inflammatory fat storing mode.
Inflammation leads to disease and advanced aging.
You can easily be healthier by eating real food with real flavor. Just ask Tess.
Thanks for buying 12 Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil yesterday Tess.
After my Condura marathon I had fun biking to the home of Tess with the 10 kilos of Primed VCO on my back and then watching Tricia make some Primed coconut flour.
Tricia (the daughter of Tess) is an excellent chef and my children loved her Primed Muffins. Guest chef recipe of Tricia to be posted soon. Tricia’s daughter Juliana is loving the tasty food her Mum prepares and the positive effects of that food. School is getting easier and energy is up. FANTASTIC.
Benefits of a Well Nourished Body and Mind – The Primed Lifestyle allows you to do the following:
– Maintain constant blood sugar (and insulin) levels at an optimal range, as well as a consistently great mood.
– Decrease your inflammation, aches and pains, illnesses, potential for disease, stress levels and health issues.
– Increase your metabolism, digestive health, confidence, energy, mental clarity, brain power, skin quality, immune system (so you ca better fight disease), sleep quality and happiness.
– Oh, you also RECOVER FASTER due to the lack of inflammation in your body by eating quality saturated fats, proteins and vegetables.
Please avoid cheap and nasty processed grains, sugars, soy stuff and vegetable oil as they hinder your recovery (and longevity)!