Your New Year’s Eve resolutions will be made but why wait till then? To ensure an improved you in the new year start on Monday December 5th.
Starting now you can make the rest of your life the best of your life. It is up to you.
You will be healthier and happier. You will get younger and fitter in mind and body!
Follow these key ingredients to ensure your 2017 is the best ever.
(1) Write out your work, life, fitness etc. goals and ensure they are somewhere prominent;
I personally want to:
(a) Help over a million people improve their life through the Primed Lifestyle;
(b) Get into meditative practices and yoga;
(c) Spend more quality time loving and enjoying my beautiful family;
(d) Create more wonderful Primed recipes that taste great, are easy to prepare and not expensive;
(e) Do/use more: Lemons, fasting, laughing, gratitude exercises, public speaking, company speaking, networking, hugging, standing and walking;
(f) Get more spice in my life! and
(g) Do Primed seminars all over the Philippines and at least 6 countries.
What are your goals? You have a better chance of success if you write them down and let people know.
(2) Keep a record of all your food, beverages, sleep quality, sun exposure and exercise as a constant reminder to yourself to not slip up. This is important and a great habit for you to do that will aid you to successfully reach your written goals. If you then have a friend or coach to be accountable to then that is a great bonus.
I record all my food and drinks daily. I also record my sun exposure, when I intermittently fast, my fasted blood sugar and sleep quality.
(3) Get an old (or current) fat pic of you when you were not as fit and healthy and also carry that around with you. This then serves as a motivation to eat Primed and get healthier (coincidentally slimmer too).
(4) Get a Good Wellness Coach/Trainer
This person will have specialized knowledge and have your interest at heart.
I love teaching my Primed clients the why to eat Primed and also helping them with the how to. Please do not be shy to email me at email@example.com text at 0929-421-2148. What do you have to lose? Besides excess fats and all your medicines. Haha.
(5) Don’t be too hard on yourself if you slip up but add to your notes/log about how bad and sick it made you feel (include the sugar addiction element with the sugar high followed by the sugar crash). This ill feeling can manifest in headaches, joint pain, foggy mind, lack of energy, lack of quality sleep, bad skin and irregular bowel movements to name a few symptoms. Hopefully this then motivates you to avoid the bad junk “foods” that made you feel bad.
(6) Celebrate your success and buy yourself a new top when you reach a milestone(or dinner celebration etc.). You probably saved more than the expense by not buying that food like substance any way and will definitely save on doctors bills, pharmacy expenses for drugs and hospital visits too.
(7) Ensure you have your specially prepared snacks of a bananas, boiled eggs, 72% dark chocolate (no gluten ingredients), nuts or Primed Dark Chocolate Brownie etc. and eat these instead of the bad processed food temptations that will have negative health consequences for you. Avoid fast foods, vegetable oils, grains, soy, low-fat chemical rubbish and sugars as much as possible and you will surely be healthier and happier this year.
The final word:
If you or your company need assistance in reaching your 2017 Wellness Goals then please feel free to contact me here or at 0929-421-2148.
The Final Word
If you think gym membership, zumba, eating less, drugs, running teams, triathlon teams etc. are the answer then YOU ARE WRONG. Sorry, but they are not the solution. This is proven over and over again.
A proven solution is the Primed Lifestyle.
Ask the staff of NEH Philippines in Davao:
Or the staff of Mt. Labo:
Or the staff of TaskUs:
Or my Primed friends Mike and Mary:
Or UFC Melbourne winner Jenel Lausa:
Or Mr. Cool Sean Anthony from the PBA:
Or Leo and my Mum who reversed their type 2 diabetes. Or Darlene who reversed dysmenorrhea:
Or the beautiful supermodel Judith Staples and Rochelle: