I love great Filipino companies/products like Malagos Chocolate in Davao. Along with Primed Centrifuged Organic VCO it is one of my favorite ingredients. Imagine combing them both? Deliciousness ensues!
300 grams Malagos dark chocolate
2/3 cups of Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1.5 cups of Pumpkin seeds
1 cup Walnuts
1.3 cups chopped Apricots
1 cup Raisins
6 tablespoons of Coconut sugar
(1) Chop dried fruit, crush nuts and add seeds into a bowl.
(2) Add in melted Malagos chocolate that has been combined with coconut oil and coconut sugar.Firstly melt your chocolate over a steam bath as shown below. Do not over heat. Secondly, add your coconut sugar and whisk in, and lastly add your Primed Organic VCO and whisk till all well combined.
(3) Pour your melted chocolate, coconut sugar and Primed Organic VCO mixture on top of your dried fruit, nut and seed mixture. Stir till all well combined.
(4) Now pour into muffin cups lined with wax paper and place into your fridge until nice and cold. Once cold they are ready to enjoy.
(5) Our measurements in the ingredients section eventually made 11 squares of 50 grams each.
(6) The Primed Fruit, Nut & Seed Malagos Chocolate Squares are delicious but not ultra sweet. The sweetness is in the dried fruit only. Once fully Primed your taste buds adjust and previously sweet items become sickly sweet to you. Previously non-sweet items like green apples become sweet. Your taste buds evolve and adapt to enjoying more natural foods and not artificial ones.
(7) For a more in depth method for making your own chocolate see this recipe here.
(1) Another great use of Primed Organic VCO is to oil pull. I do it whilst running to and from Primed clients.
(2) Malagos also sell great quality cheese.
(3) See another one of our wonderful Malagos Chocolate recipes here:
(4) Malagos is in Davao with another great company called NEH Philippines.They are a Primed real food company that is thriving. Not only their staff but their families, friends and communities too.
Just like Malagos, NEH Philippines is a High Performance Organization.