Sweet Potato Fries are the bomb. They taste sensational, are good for you and go well with any dish. Especially bacon!
If you are carbohydrate intolerant due to having abused them in the past then Sweet Potatoes should not be a staple in your diet but a once in a while item. However, for a healthy person once a week is cool.
1. Slice your sweet potatoes into thin strips.
2. Bring your coconut oil to a high heat in your pan.
3. As you cook the sweet potato fries in your coconut oil transfer them to your metal sieve or plate with a paper towel on it.
1. We will soon be selling Primed Organic Centrifuged Virgin Coconut Oil:
2. Why Coconut Oil is so good for you:
3. Some information on the benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
4. The sweet potato fries taste great on their own with some salt.
5. Also delicious with your Primed Onion Sauce or Primed Mayonnaise.