Eat Chocolate – Try Primed Fruit and Nut Dark Chocolate Crunch
Who doesn’t love chocolate? I know that we love our 72% Dark Chocolate and our children love their Primed Dark Chocolate Brownies. Here is a simple and quick recipe for you to try at home. Be warned though, it will not last long in your fridge!
1. Melt your 100% dark chocolate over steaming water as shown above
2. Stir in your coconut oil and then your coconut sugar
3. Once stirred in then add this chocolate mixture into your crushed cashews and cranberry mix
4. Transfer your fruit, nut and chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet and spread evenly. Then place into the fridge.
5. Optional to add dessicated coconut into your fruit, nut and dark chocolate mixture.
1. Besides tasting great cacao is a mood enhancer.
2. Cacao has many other health benefits but I am sure you do not need any other encouragement to eat it. Cheers.