Here are my 10 Top Restaurants for you to Celebrate this Father’s Day weekend with your loved ones.
All have excellent ambiance, service and great Primed dishes to nourish your Dad’s body, mind and spirit.
1. The Wholesome Table at BGC. A must try is their Grass-fed beef. A top restaurant with review here.
The Wholesome Table also has a new branch in Salcedo Village. It has the great food you have come to expect but also a rocking atmosphere. We love it.
2. Fig Mediterranean in Makati. Try their wonderful Slow-Cooked Lamb. See review here.
3. Green Pastures in Ortigas. Definitely try their Yang Chow Cauliflower Rice. See review here.
4. Brasserie CiCou in Greenhills. I recommend Chef Cyrille’s exquisite Sardines. See review here.
5. The Marriott Cafe’s Wonderful Buffet
See my review for www.wheninmanila.com here.
Please follow my tips on how to eat at a buffet and not get fat!
6. Santis Delicatessen for Excellent Food and Service
We love the concept of Santi’s where you can choose from their excellent menu or get their quality products freshly cooked/plated for you by their talented chefs. I love their pates, cheese and cold cuts. Lauren and Christian love their quality sausages.
7. Sala Restaurant for Great Quality Dishes and Amazing Service
8. Kitchen 1B in Legaspi Village for Great Primed Dishes
Check out their facebook page and see some of their other great dishes. I can’t wait to dine their again.
9. Chihuahua is Cool for Tex-Mex
Please see my Primed review on my buddies Chihuahua restaurant’s here.
10. Your Own Primed Home-made Beautiful 3-Course Dinner.
Try this 3-course set menu for Dad. Feel free to email Chad at email@example.com should you need any assistance with these dishes. I’ll be happy to ring you and talk you through the recipes.
Start with a fabulous Kimbap Wrap of Cream Cheese, Kimchi, Spinach and Sardines. This recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and tastes wonderful.
For main course go for a delicious Primed Kinilaw that is so nutritious and not hard to prepare.
Lastly, how about a tasty piece of Primed Dark Chocolate Fruit and Nut Crunch?.
The Final Words:
Please be safe this weekend. The best way to say I love you is through your loving actions. They speak louder than words.
I dedicate this post to my loving Dad who adopted two little kids from New Zealand and loved them and cherished them until the day he died. You will always be with me Dad. Thank you for all the love and support.