I love a great Primed Green Smoothie for breakfast, lunch and even dinner.
A great blender is important and the best I have used is from Breville.
- Cool, super efficient Breville blender
- Lots of greens like spinach, mustard greens etc. Use what is local and fresh
- Aloe vera (we have aloe vera on our verandah and it grows easily)
- Lemon juice
- Fresh chopped Ginger
- Saba banana (optional because the more bitter the better!)
- Malunggay powder from Rasco’s called Rasco’s Moringa. See this cool link on Moringa
- Spices of turmeric & pepper
We love all things malunggay/moringa. We use a lot of fresh and powdered too.
(1) I am now adding ice and lemon juice at the base of my Breville blender before adding greens and other great Primed ingredients.
(2) I blend all these cool ingredients but not excessively.
- Other cool ingredients you can add include ampalaya, garlic, fresh malunggay, nuts, seeds and other seasonal fruits in small quantities;
- I often blend a double serve of Primed Smoothie and put half in the fridge for tomorrow; and
- Primed Erik loves a great Primed Smoothie. Read the cool Primed success story of Erik here.
Your Primed Breville Green Smoothie tastes better in a cool coconut cup.