I love a great Primed Green Smoothie for breakfast, lunch and even dinner.
A great blender is important and the best I have used is from Breville.
- Cool, super efficient Breville blender
- Lots of greens like spinach, mustard greens etc. Use what is local and fresh
- Aloe vera (we have aloe vera on our verandah and it grows easily)
- Lemon juice
- Fresh chopped Ginger
- Saba banana (optional because the more bitter the better!)
- Malunggay powder from Rasco’s called Rasco’s Moringa. See this cool link on Moringa
- Spices of turmeric & pepper
We love all things malunggay/moringa. We use a lot of fresh and powdered too.