We loved our Roma holiday and I found it easy to stay Primed. By planning ahead and having accommodation with a kitchen it allowed us to prepare our own Primed food.
We did a lot of walking around Roma and always ensured we had a satiating, nutritious breakfast before we head out.
Here’s an example.
– assorted greens
– eggs (preferably free-range)
– sea salt and pepper
- Saute mushrooms in butter(always cool to add garlic and onions when available)
- Add mixed greens after the mushrooms have been sauteed for a few minutes
- Add some pepper and sea salt to taste (turmeric rocks too and is something we bring with us on holiday)
- Fry an egg with additional butter in your pan
- Place your fried egg on top of your greens and mushroom mix
- Add some quality store bought olive tapenade and/or capsicum spread (always read your ingredients to ensure never any sugar or toxic veg oil)