My cool newly Primed family is getting a little tired of eating a lot of eggs. Here are some other ideas for non-egg Primed breakfasts.
In only a couple of weeks the Primed Padrelanan family have more energy, better sleep and have more vibrancy in their skin and eyes.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil oven roasted squash, onion and garlic. I also add turmeric into the mix along with other spices like Himalayan salt, pepper and even some chili.
- Sardines in olive oil.
- Olive oil.
- Himalayan salt and pepper.
- 3 Nori sheets/seaweed.
- Lay out 3 nori sheets onto a tray slightly oiled with olive oil.
- Spoon a lot of roasted quash, roasted onion and roasted onions together with sardines.
- After spooning on the ingredients roll the super-sized nori around it. Then pour some olive oil over and rub onto nori. Then add Himalayan salt and pepper.
- Simply bake your super-sized nori roll in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees.
- I loved drinking my Primed Iced Coffee made with goat’s milk while I made my Super-sized sardine and oven-roasted squash nori roll.
2. You can add any ingredients into your oven-baked nori roll. You could add sardines with broccoli. Cauliflower rice with tuna and cucumber etc.
The Final Words:
Please, please never eat breakfast cereal full of sugar, poisoned grains (nutrient deficient sugar poisoned with pesticide glyphosate before the grass is harvested) and other non-nutritious food stuffs.
OMG, what a tremendous contradiction to call this packet of carbage “Fitnesse”.
Maybe Fitnesse is an acronym for:
F – Food like substance cleverly marketed to look like it is good for you.
I – Inflammatory grains, sugar and chemicals inside.
T – Totally devoid of nutrients but we will spend a lot to convince you otherwise.
N – Not really fit for any one, let alone the children we market it to.
E – Energy crashes are guaranteed once your blood sugar crashes shortly after eating this.
S – Soy is a GMO product that is estrogenic.
S – Sugar is also Glucose Syrup and Wheat Grains so this is basically a packet of sugar.
E – Emotional crash matches your blood sugar crash.
Please do not fall for the clever marketing gimmick of these sugar sellers. How many different names for sugar can they invent? Oh, they also dump Canola Oil (actually Rapeseed) into this thing. Is the box more nutritious than the ingredients?
Eat a lot of either of these and you’ll certainly not make the most of your Life.
People who go Primed live longer, better lives because real food optimally nourishes your body and brain. Fake food does the opposite.
Grains are exactly like sugar in your body but poisoned with pesticide before harvest.
Here’s a few great reasons to go Primed. Also helps with jet leg.