Here is another simple, tasty, nutrient dense Primed Carbohydrate for your weekly rotation.
Lots of chopped onion
Lots of chopped ginger
1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil your eggplants for 10 minutes.
2. Chop your onions, ginger and tomatoes.
3. Simply cut your eggplant into pieces, add your chopped tomatoes, onion and ginger. Then add your apple cider vinegar (or coconut vinegar if you wish) and add salt and pepper to taste. Do not be afraid to add extra vinegar. It is a rocking product that adds flavor and is very good for you too.
4. It makes a great side dish with seafood, chicken and pork. It is also tasty on its own if you are having a protein free day.
1. You could even add some smashed avocado into your salad as you can see in the dish below in the top right hand side corner.
2. My corporate client greatly enjoyed the Primed Eggplant Salad Mixed with Smashed Avocado.
3. There are very many benefits to consuming apple cider vinegar (as well as many ways too).
The Final Word
One thought on “Primed Carbohydrates Wednesday – Eggplant Salad (with optional Smashed Avocado)”