See picture recipe below. Could also add carrots, bean sprouts, egg, cucumber etc.
Continue reading Kimbap wrap of Smoked Trout, Cream Cheese and Kimchi.
- It is an easy to read book that will help you to become healthier.
- You will save time and money as no meds, supplements or gym required.
- You will be motivated and excited to start making small changes ASAP that will have a big impact on your overall health.
- You will learn the importance of sleep and how to achieve R.E.M. sleep.
- You will help yourself and inspire the ones you care about.
- You will learn how to maximise your energy inputs.
- You will learn how to minimise what drains your energy.
- You will receive fabulous recipes from me with a skype or fb chat if you want to ask questions or have anything clarified.
- You will learn that eggs rock, the cholesterol is needed to make essential vitamin D, that microwave ovens are not cool and other myths will be busted.
- You will learn to avoid / minimise toxic veg oil like canola, most grains (poisoned by glyphosate), GMO soy, anything low fat, most packet stuff and fruits out of season.
- You will learn to love the sun and all things natural.
- You will improve your brain and body. You will be smarter, stronger, healthier and happier.
Review from a top Canadian nurse:
“Thanks for writing this book Chad it’s very informative & definitely has helped me improve my life a TON!
Prior to adopting the PRIMED Lifestyle I was overweight with (pre-diabetic & hypertriglyceridemia), had no energy & terrible brain fog that affected my mood along with performance at work & relationships.
Now fast forward 3 months I have lost 15kg, I love the sun, practicing on having more positive outlooks on life, eating healthy fats & tons of eggs. All around health has improved with no more brain-fog, better mood & lots of energy to be able to train for a marathon after not having the energy to run since I was 19.
The PRIMED LIFE was very easy to read & understand, the insights on the sun, diet aspect & breathing through the nose really stuck out to me. Reading YOUR success & YOUR clients health improvements was enough for me to take MASSIVE action to finding ways to improve everyday!
PS. Chad, Cris (My Boss) was asking if you would like our company to re-sell your book online because she loves the message you promote on all around health.
Continue reading 12 Cool Reasons to Invest in yourself and buy The Primed Life book by Chad.
Your New Year’s Eve resolutions will be made but can you stick to them? How big is your desire for improvement?
My motto for 2020 is BED. This motto rocks for 2 reasons.
1. Sleep is the key to health. Sleep better and you will live better.
2. BED is an acronym for Better Every Day.
Without good sleep you are more likely to make poor decisions. By being better every day your Primed habits will help you sleep better.
My other motto is Grateful ALWAYS and Positive ALWAYS.
By starting now you can make the rest of your life the best of your life. It is up to you.
You will be healthier and happier this coming year. You will get younger and fitter in mind and body!
Follow these key ingredients to ensure your 2020 is the best ever.
(1) Write out your work, life, fitness etc. goals and ensure they are somewhere prominent;
Continue reading 8 simple ways to an awesome 2020.
We will be in Boracay this January 2020 to rest, recharge and prime ourselves for a great year ahead. We have written our 2020 goals already and have started on the necessary actions already.
Boracay Island is in the Philippines is easily accessible from Melbourne and other Australian cities. There are direct flights from Melbourne to Manila via Cebu Pacific.
Then you just fly to Caticlan airport before hoping on a short boat ride to Boracay.
1. Beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters.
There is “white beach” (the main beach).
Continue reading Visit Boracay Island in the Philippines: 10 Reasons it Rocks.
I recently ran the Melbourne marathon with:
- No shoes for the last 10km
- No breakfast beforehand and just 1.5 bananas at the 30km mark
- No long runs as part of my training (just 10km twice in the 6 months before the race)
- Not much run training with an average running per week of around 14km ( just running to work sometimes)
My main “training” consisted of the following:
- Building my vitamin D (is actually a hormone) whenever I could
- Doing lots of cold thermogenesis all winter and even an hour in 7 degree water at St. Kilda beach
- Long barefoot walks in the sun
- Eating lots of eggs, seafood, green vegetables and healthy fats like grass fed butter, coconut oil and olive oil
- Drinking quality water like San Pellegrino and Evian
- Prioritising a great sleep with wi-fi always turned off
In 2014 I ran my marathon in 3:28 after a 180km bike 🚲 ride.
In 2015 it was 3:55 after the 180km bike.
In 2019 my 3rd marathon in Melbourne was 4:12 but more satisfying. It was done with no long run training (max of 10km), not much running training (maybe 14km per week), in a fasted state (no breakfast) and no shoes for last 10km.
All marathons done whilst Primed. I recovered easily from all of them. #melbournemarathon #fastedrunning #onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter #theprimedlife
The longest run I did was 10km along the Yarra River with my great mate Bill Brummitt.
Continue reading Melbourne marathon run with no food, no shoes, minimal training and no worries.
The Final Words
I have been 40 and unhealthy despite doing all I could to lead a healthy lifestyle.
I am now almost 51 and have never been healtheir or happier. I am so happy that I have learned some valuable lessons that I have imparted here for those wishing to improve their health.
Where there is life there is hope.
If you believe there is no hope then you are probably right.
Have hope. Follow some of the Primed protocols and ideas here to optimize your energy and hopefully you too can enjoy some positive health outcomes. Your loved ones too.
Food for thought?:
Diseases are more wide spread in the big cities and people leading unnatural lives tend to not thrive.
All cause mortality is increased with people who avoid sun light / are vitamin D deficient.
Continue reading The Primed Life – Supercharge your energy – The final words.