We always visit Lemon Cafe a lot when in Boracay.
We love the food, service, location and ambience. It is always 1st class.
Continue reading Lemon Cafe on Boracay in the Philippines voted #1 by Lauren & Christian.
3 acts of random kindness (ARK) is my daily goal. I was hugely rewarded for one I did 4 weeks ago.
*** I met Post Office worker Susan again today after my ARK to her 4 weeks ago on the streets near St. Kilda beach.
* As I ran to work today I chatted to her and she said my advice has given her more energy and an improved sleep. Yippie. I spent another 5 minutes giving her next level information to help her even more. Susan feels great. I am proud and feel so happy to have helped her.
When you help others you are actually helping yourself even more. I love it.
I aim to do an Act of Random Kindness daily. Today I met Arman and his daughter at the beach. He now knows why sunglasses 😎 are not so cool. We chatted about the sun, grounding and cold therapy. He understood and happily put his sunnies away. They are a product of great marketing but bad for our overall health as they affect your eye clock and sleep. Coincidentally, I would not have met Arman unless another guy stopped me to say thanks for my act of kindness for him the previous week. Life rocks. #onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter#actofrandomkindness
I walked my 7km to work barefoot this morning. I always ensure to walk on the sunny side of the street. I included these two cool people in my daily acts of random kindness. Mick is from Italy 🇮🇹 and Marisol from Columbia. We chatted for at least 15 minutes about quantum physics principles (Primed protocols). They understood and appreciated what was discussed. Cool. #actofrandomkindness#onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter
Continue reading Acts of Random Kindness rock. My goal is 3 per day. It helps others a lot. It helps me more. A few examples here.
20 Reasons we need an attitude of gratitude and positivity
Gratitude is the Mother of all virtues and a critical component of our overall wellbeing. If you are not grateful for what you have now why would you be grateful with more?
Gratitude is the powerful process of shifting your energy (increased energy once Primed) to bringing more of what you want in your life. Use your positive energy to attract positive outcomes and people.
It is also important to hold value in what is really important such as health and the ones you love as opposed to material things.
“Be grateful for the things you don’t have that you do not want.” Bob Dylan
I am so grateful to have a job I love in Melbourne.
I am grateful for my boss and her family including 3 cool cats (Tiger, Minnie and Panda). So very grateful for my fabulous colleagues like Tony (Moroney), Joyce, Ewa and Etelka (pictured above). I write them into my gratitude journal daily. I also show them my gratitude through my actions.
- It makes you feel good. You can feel good by simply being grateful.
- It helps give you a sense of abundance. Practice it daily.
- You appreciate others more and shift your focus away from just your wellbeing to the wellbeing of others.
- It improves your confidence by setting your inner compass towards helping others and not being selfish. This confidence booster helps you feel good about yourself.
- Puts your life into perspective. Life is a big lesson from which to learn and improve yourself. There will always be people worse off than you who are happy and grateful. Why is that? Learn their lessons. Read their books. Make positive steps forward daily if you can. My motto is B.E.D. Better Every Day and emphasising the importance of sleep.
- When you embrace gratitude and positivity you improve your self-esteem and feel better about yourself. Write down what you are grateful for and express it.
- It makes you more patient and open to the good that will come your way. Sometimes we shoot ourselves in the foot by being too hasty.
- Gratitude helps you forgive (no need to forget). Holding resentment eats you up and diminishes your energy. What is done is done. By all means act if aggrieved but do not allow these negative feelings to fester. Take power from your actions without allowing them to over-power you.
- Gratitude helps you learn from your mistakes or the mistakes done onto you. These mistakes can be a burden or a lesson. It is up to you.
- Helps you to embrace change. Be grateful for your past lessons and blessings as well as your current lessons and blessings. Do not forget your future lessons an blessings. Embrace change.
- Gratitude is up to you. You are in control. Do not let other people steal your ability to feel grateful for all that has been good, is good and will be good. Sometimes not getting what we thought we wanted is a blessing because something better eventuated.
- Express gratitude freely and often without expecting a return. Tell random people you appreciate their smile. Tell a loved one why you love them.
- Gratitude allows you to enjoy life’s small pleasures and treasures. You do not need something big to happen to feel grateful. Be grateful for the sun, the blue sky, your friends, your health, your daily food, the cute dog, your best feature etc.
- It is important to express your gratitude. Take note of how the person you express gratitude to responds. Take note of how you feel. Both are important.
- Book end your gratitude. This means to wake with gratitude and reflect on all your blessings. I write it down in my gratitude journal whilst getting grounded in the sun each morning. Then, before bed revisit your gratitude journal. Add to it if you wish. The important part is to reflect on the positive people and events so you smile and feel good. Let go of the negative as these emotions deplete you and will affect your sleep.
- Remember, it is not happiness that brings us gratitude. It is gratitude that brings us happiness.
- Gratitude improves overall health both physically and psychologically.
- An attitide of gratitude helps give you peace-of-mind and helps you to become more optimistic and likeable.
- Gratitude deepens your relationships and helps you make even more friends.
- Gratitude also helps you to become more alert, alive, vibrant and energized. It is a positive feedback loop where the more gratitude you cultivate in your life the more you will find to be grateful for. As mentioned above, your positive attitude and grateful demeanor will attract more good to your life.
Continue reading The Primed Life – Supercharge your energy – Gratitude and positivity rock. 20 Positivity questions for you to answer.
See picture recipe below. Could also add carrots, bean sprouts, egg, cucumber etc.
Continue reading Kimbap wrap of Smoked Trout, Cream Cheese and Kimchi.
- It is an easy to read book that will help you to become healthier.
- You will save time and money as no meds, supplements or gym required.
- You will be motivated and excited to start making small changes ASAP that will have a big impact on your overall health.
- You will learn the importance of sleep and how to achieve R.E.M. sleep.
- You will help yourself and inspire the ones you care about.
- You will learn how to maximise your energy inputs.
- You will learn how to minimise what drains your energy.
- You will receive fabulous recipes from me with a skype or fb chat if you want to ask questions or have anything clarified.
- You will learn that eggs rock, the cholesterol is needed to make essential vitamin D, that microwave ovens are not cool and other myths will be busted.
- You will learn to avoid / minimise toxic veg oil like canola, most grains (poisoned by glyphosate), GMO soy, anything low fat, most packet stuff and fruits out of season.
- You will learn to love the sun and all things natural.
- You will improve your brain and body. You will be smarter, stronger, healthier and happier.
Review from a top Canadian nurse:
“Thanks for writing this book Chad it’s very informative & definitely has helped me improve my life a TON!
Prior to adopting the PRIMED Lifestyle I was overweight with (pre-diabetic & hypertriglyceridemia), had no energy & terrible brain fog that affected my mood along with performance at work & relationships.
Now fast forward 3 months I have lost 15kg, I love the sun, practicing on having more positive outlooks on life, eating healthy fats & tons of eggs. All around health has improved with no more brain-fog, better mood & lots of energy to be able to train for a marathon after not having the energy to run since I was 19.
The PRIMED LIFE was very easy to read & understand, the insights on the sun, diet aspect & breathing through the nose really stuck out to me. Reading YOUR success & YOUR clients health improvements was enough for me to take MASSIVE action to finding ways to improve everyday!
PS. Chad, Cris (My Boss) was asking if you would like our company to re-sell your book online because she loves the message you promote on all around health.
Continue reading 12 Cool Reasons to Invest in yourself and buy The Primed Life book by Chad.
Your New Year’s Eve resolutions will be made but can you stick to them? How big is your desire for improvement?
My motto for 2020 is BED. This motto rocks for 2 reasons.
1. Sleep is the key to health. Sleep better and you will live better.
2. BED is an acronym for Better Every Day.
Without good sleep you are more likely to make poor decisions. By being better every day your Primed habits will help you sleep better.
My other motto is Grateful ALWAYS and Positive ALWAYS.
By starting now you can make the rest of your life the best of your life. It is up to you.
You will be healthier and happier this coming year. You will get younger and fitter in mind and body!
Follow these key ingredients to ensure your 2020 is the best ever.
(1) Write out your work, life, fitness etc. goals and ensure they are somewhere prominent;
Continue reading 8 simple ways to an awesome 2020.