A wonderfully Primed ingredient is Avocados. So nutritious and very versatile too. Here my beautiful Primed daughter Lauren helped me prepare our Primed Guacamole.
1 large ripe tomato
5 or 6 garlic cloves
4 tablespoons of calamansi or lemon juice
4 tablespoons of coriander
pinch of salt, pepper and chili powder (optional)
We buy our Avocados from Luntiang Republike Eco Farms or the Sunday Legaspi Market.
1. Put on your favorite shoes (I love my light weight New Balance minimalist shoes). Walk or run to your favorite market. I got the fabulous avocados below from the Legaspi Sunday Market. We also buy them from Luntiang Republika Eco Farms.
2. Always ensure you wash your fruit and vegetables thoroughly before chopping.
3. Cut your tomatoes into small pieces. Dice your onion and garlic into small pieces too. Juice your calamansi to yield 4 tablespoons. Rough chop your coriander into smaller pieces and even use the stems.
4. Combine all your ingredients except the avocados into a bowl. Avocado is mixed in last.
5. Cut your avocados in half but keep the stone. I’ll post on how to utilize these later. You can wash the stone, dry out for a few days then freeze.
6. Mash your avocado in a separate bowl from your other ingredients.
7. Combine the 2 bowls together and season with your salt, pepper and chili powder if you wish.
8. Store the Guacamole Dip in your fridge for approximately one hour to allow ingredients to cool down. Not totally necessary as it tastes great warm too.
1. We love our Primed Guacamole with our Primed Sweet Potato Fries Cooked in Coconut Oil.
2. Guacamole goes well with almost any dish.
3. Avocados are full of goodness.