Pressure Cooker Onion and Cabbage with Sardines
- a lot of onion
- a head of cabbage
- Himalayan/sea salt, pepper, turmerc, maca root powder from Roarganics
- coconut milk or cream
- green vegetables (good carbohydrates like cabbage)
- a pressure cooker (we bought ours inexpensively from Ansons)
- Saute your onions in Primed Organic VCO or butter or ghee as you see in picture above
- Add your spices like chili, turmeric, pepper and Sea/Himalayan salt
- Add your cabbage and stir
- Add your Roarganics super food like Maca Root Powder (optional of course)
- Now add in your coconut milk/cream or a little water
- Close lid on Pressure cooker and put on low heat (you can see we love eggs)
- Allow to pressure cook until the pressure cooker starts to whistle
- Turn off and de-steam according to pressure cooker instructions
- Open pressure cooker and stir ingredients
- Add fresh greens and stir
- I simply served this great tasting dish over some fresh greens and then added some sardines in olive oil
- Other cool Primed cats who eat great Primed food like this are Mike Grogan, Mary, Anastazcia and Danah
- If you want to cool Aussie dude as your Wellness Coach then please text me at 0929-421-2148. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or skype of primedforyourlife if living overseas.
- Ok? Don’t be scared. Haha. What do you have to lose? Except lethargy, insomnia, type 2 diabetes etc.?
- What do you have to gain besides longevity and a better life?
- Once Primed you will have the knowledge and know how to last a lifetime that will be healthier and happier. Guaranteed.