Thanks for another fabulous recipe Cookie.
See cool blog from the talented Primed Cookie here: http://presidentmama.com/
From Cookie “This is 3 day old Pork Adobo paired with a Primed Veggie Kinilaw. Lunch was really good
1 kg lean pork (kasim with fat sliced off)
2 heads of garlic (crushed)
1 medium onion (sliced)
1 cup chopped tomatoes
3 Tbsp coco vinegar
2 Tbsp soy sauce (or substitute like coconut amino sauce)
3 tsp salt
1 tsp whole peppercorns
Put everything in a pot and simmer until tender. About 1 hour. Add water if adobo is too dry.
Best served after at least 1 day”
Other Cool Dishes from Cookie:
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cheese Cake
Primed Cookie’s Sauteed Shrimp and Vegetable Medley of Sitao & Cherry Tomatoes
Read about the fabulous success of the 4 Titas from QC after just 1 week.
Their success is still unfolding for themselves and their families. Cool.
After Just One week Primed:
The four fabulous Primed titas from QC are doing great.
Over 21 distinct positive health/life outcomes already including:
- “amazing” energy levels;
- better mood;
- better sleep;
- more productive;
- 4cm off waist line;
- less hungry;
- more vibrant and smoother skin;
- lost 2 pounds in 4 days;
- daughter no longer constipated;
- less irritable;
- more productive the entire day;
- pride in improvements in themselves;
- more full: thankful, grateful and mindful;
- “I’m so happy.”;
- loving sun;
- really enjoying the food;
- less sleepy;
- no more food coma after eating;
- mentally sharper;
- overall feeling of positivity with Primed moving forward; and
- I just realized this morning that I’ve been waking up with no more joint pains!!
Great food again from Primed Cookie: “Dinner last night and lunch today. Tuna/Camote/Carrot patties 😉 served with lettuce and balsamic vinegar.”