Being Primed for your Life does not mean you miss out on the good things in life. It actually means by eating better and more nutritious food you live longer and better.
Most of us have a sweet tooth to one degree or another but one bite of a sweet sugar laden cake is enough to raise your blood sugar levels and leave you with a bad taste in your mouth and pangs of regret when the sweet treat just didn’t taste as good as it looked.
Well, what about a Primed sweet treat where you can have a nice slice and not only enjoy the flavors but it wont take your sugar levels on a roller coaster ride?
1 cup mashed banana
1 & 1/2 cup mixed frozen berries
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 & 1/2 cup coconut flour
100 grams butter
1. Use a hand blender as shown below to mix your butter and coconut sugar
2. Add an egg to the blended mix and blend
3. Add your second egg and blend
4. Add the rest of your ingredients to your mixing bowl and stir in thoroughly
5. Spoon into your baking tray that you greased with butter
6. Bake in your pre-heate 300 degree oven for 45minutes
1. Berry, Banana and Coconut cake is a healthy snack that should be eaten in moderation
2. It makes for an excellent snack during the day
3. We get our frozen berries from S&R in the Fort
7 thoughts on “Primed Mixed Berry, Banana and Coconut Cake”
Can I add in some slivered pistachios?
Dear Ema, That sounds perfect. My daughter Lauren and I would eat them before they made it into the Primed Mousse though! Slivered pistachios would be a great addition. Cheers, Chad.
Hey Chad, really awesome cake. The nutty flavor is perfect for Thanksgiving.
Hello.. i’m a vegan.. can i substitute eggs with flax meal and butter with coconut oil? Thanks in advance!
Hi Fun and Sassy Girl, Thanks for your message. I have not tried it that way but it would be worth experimenting I think. Could you email me email@example.com how it turn out and maybe even with a picture. I’ll then update the recipe with your Vegan recipe and credit to your ingenuity. Cheers.
Hi Chad! Sure! I’ll keep you posted once I tried that! 😊