It is always hard to think of a vegetable dish to prepare for yourself. Most of the time you are thinking of rice or pasta because it’s easier or faster to prepare. No peeling, no cleaning – just boiled water, salt and oil, or even just the rice cooker.
Here is something that will give you inspiration.
200g Assorted Mushrooms (Shitake, de Paris, Oyster)
200g Spinach (local)
150g Ratatouille (recipe to follow)
3 Pcs Mini Carrots (local)
5 Pcs Asparagus (local)
3 pcs of Shallot, peeled and chopped
1 Clove of Garlic, peeled and chopped
50 g Butter
Salt and Pepper
2 Spoon of Beef Jus (if you want)
1. Clean all your vegetables thoroughly and peel
2. Take out your proper knife and chopping board
3. Using your knife and cutting board, cut the mushrooms in big cubes, and sauté it in butter. Add some of the shallots, salt & pepper.
4. Boil your asparagus and the carrots in salted water and cook to your liking. Please sauté it on butter as season with salt and pepper.
5. Reheat your ratatouille in a pan.
6 . After cleaning the spinach properly, sauté it on a pan with butter. Add the remaining shallots and garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
7. Dress all your ingredients on your plate as you prefer it and add the beef jus around.
This dish is very healthy and low in calories. It is a nice assorted vegetable dish which can be a main course on its own, or an addition to a main course of meat or fish.
The dish is tasty, filling and full of nutrients. You can eat as much of these quality ingredients as you want and you will not feel like snacking later.
One thought on “RECIPE: ASSIETTE DE LÉGUMES”