There is nothing more delicious than tasty Primed Chocolate Fruit Balls.
30 Dates (chopped)
40 chopped Cranberries (can use raisins)
1/3 cup Sunflower seeds made into “flour” through grinder
1/3 cup Walnuts made into “flour” through grinder
1/3 cup Dessicated Coconut
1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
1 tablespoons of Cocoa powder
3 teaspoons of Coconut oil
1 tablespoon of Honey
1. Chop your dried cranberries (can use raisins) and dates into small pieces
2. After grinding down your sunflower seeds and walnuts put into a bowl then add dessicated coconut and chia seeds. Then add your cocoa powder.
3. Mix in your chopped dates and cranberries then add your honey and coconut oil
4. Now it is time to get your fingers sticky. Make sure you wash them as you’ll want to lick them afterwards! Simply grab a small portion of your mixture and roll into a ball using your hands. See size in picture below.
5. Place the Primed Chocolate Fruit Balls onto wax paper on a tray then allow to rest in your fridge to firm up and get cold
6. Then enjoy these delicious Primed Chocolate Fruit Balls as a snack, for dessert, for recovery or even at the start of your long bike ride
1. We love all things coconut and use coconut oil, coconut cream, coconut milk, coconut water, coconut amino sauce, coconut dessicated and coconut flour whenever possible. We buy ours from Landmark and the Legaspi Village Market on Sunday’s.
3. Our daughter loves to find a Primed Chocolate Fruit Balls hidden in her Primed lunch box as a surprise every now and then when they last through till the next day.
4. These magic Primed Chocolate Fruit Balls were a perfect recovery food after our fabulous 20th anniversary 200km Audax ride.