Primed NY Style Cheesecake:
New York Style Cheesecake using Coconut flour and CocoSugar
Recipe from Primed Chef Ferdie Agustin
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Prepare a 7 inch springform pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with foil and then butter sides and bottom. Set aside.
For the crust combine in a bowl and mix until well combined
75 grams crushed almonds/walnuts
20 grams cocosugar
2 tablespoon melted butter
Press down the crust ingredients all over the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
130 grams of cocosugar
450 grams cream cheese
150 ml. of sour cream (I used 100ml of goat’s milk & added almond flour – 30 grams)
30 grams cocoflour
1 large egg (I used 2 eggs)
1. Mix cocosugar and cream cheese using the lowest speed of a mixer until well combined and there are no more visible lumps.
2. Gradually add the sour cream until incorporated.
3. Clean bowl.
4. Add the cocoflour and then the egg.
5. Pour batter on top of the crust.
6. Place the pan in a bigger pan (but not taller than the sides of the cheesecake pan) and pour hot water inside the outer pan (like a bain-marie). Bake for 50 mins.
7. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight before slicing.
Going Primed Rocks and is Easy
Just text me at 0929-421-2148 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even skype at primedforyourlife if overseas.
We discuss your unique circumstances, your rate is negotiated as to what you can afford and then we start.
Quote above from Ina Agustin. 🙂