Green tea is touted as the healthiest beverage on the planet by many people. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other benefits.
Ginger also has many health benefits and has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine to treats colds and flu. Similarly, the humble lemon is packed with minerals and vitamins and is the reason it is referred to as a super food.
• 6 green tea bags or loose leaf equivalent
• 1/3 frozen lemon
• Grate lemon
• Grate ginger
• Place green tea, grated lemon and ginger into pot with boiled water
• Allow to rest for 10 minutes and pour into glass jug once cooled
• Use tea bags again with boiled water to extract extra flavour
• Add water. How much extra water depends on your taste preference
• There are many great healthy benefits to green tea, lemon and ginger
• Learn to love green tea and avoid sugary drinks
• Aim to drink 8 to 10 cups of hot or iced green tea every day
• Hot green tea is a wonderful accompaniment to your lunch and dinner meal as it aids digestion
• You could add a little of a good quality honey to the above recipe
• You could stir in a little dose of Cayenne Pepper if you like extra spice in your life!
• You can subtract or add ingredients depending on your mood
• Bon appetite!
5 thoughts on “DIY ICED GREEN TEA with LEMON and GINGER”
Verƴ nice post. I juѕt stumbled սpon your blog and wantеd
to mention that ӏ’ve really enjoyed browsing уour blog posts.
In any ϲase I’ll be subscribing in your feed and
I hope yоu write again verƴ soօn!
Thank you for that please read us soon 🙂 CiÇou