We all feel depressed or down some times. Life can be tough and things do not always go the way we hoped they would. As our triathlon champ Jong Sajulga says “C’est la vie” which means “That’s life”.
Here are some simple ways you can cheer yourself up:
(1) Text your friends and loved ones why it is you love them;
(2) Buy a hard working and friendly security guard a refreshing drink;
(3) Really listen intently to your friends and loved ones;
(4) Give someone your best smile;
(5) Simply look for small ways to help others such as taking their picture or opening the door for them.
Featured image from facebook page of Underfed and Undrnourished.