Bringing you a fresh, personalised and flexible menu to suit your individual dietary needs.
- Great quality nutrition made with love by two passionate cooks;
- No packaging costs and waste as we cook in your home and store immediately in your fridge and freezer;
- No food deterioration from food delivery services where it sits in a van along with other pre-packed stuff;
- Freshest ingredients for optimal health;
- We only use the healthiest of quality fats like coconut oil, lard, butter, duck fat and extra virgin olive oil.
We use only quality ingredients and design your menu plan from the following:
- Breakfast items;
- Tasty vegetables;
- Desserts; and
Quality carbohydrates rock. Like cabbage in coconut cream with Dijon mustard, assorted leafy greens with onion, garlic and ginger, cauliflower rice, sweet potatoes fried in Primed organic virgin coconut oil, home made tomato sauce, oven roasted squash, zucchini noodles, okra, vegetable fritters etc.
- We can also do corporate events, dinner parties, pantry clean outs, cooking lessons and education sessions to help understand our Primed philosophies for optimal health.
Oven Baked Crusted (Pork Rind, Parmesan Sesame) Salmon
with an Israeli Salad and Garlic Aioli
Parmesan Crackers with Smoked Salmon Creme Fraiche, Spring Onion Rocket and Lemon
Parmesan Cheese, Creme Fraiche, Spring Onion , Lemon, Rocket
Crispy Duck Breast w a Fennel and Snow Pea Slaw,
Fresh Basil and a Citrus Dressing
Spanish prawn chicken LSA pizza with a green Salad
Low Carb Cabbage, Prawn and Pork Steamed Dumplings
Primed vegetable Kinilaw with anchovies and steamed eggs
Fabulous Fried “Rice” – made with quality vegetables and optional rice
Chicken Liver Duck Fat and Orange Pate
Chicken livers, Duck Fat, Orange , Butter , Cream
Spanakopita Egg Muffins
Spinach , Fetta, Dill , Eggs, Spanish Onion, Pine Nuts
Ham Hock, shredded Cabbage, Beetroot, Carrot and Sauerkraut Soup
Ham Hock, Cabbage , Carrot , Beetroot, sauerkraut
Spices – Star Anise, Bay Leaves , Cardamon , Garlic, Pepper,
Mustard and Coriander Seeds
Mixed seed Crackers
Flaxseed, Chia, sunflower Seeds, Pepitas, Sesame Seeds
Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
Ricotta, Goats Cheese Or Fetta , Fresh Herbs Parsley Dill, Mint
Lemon Pine Nuts
Kale, Olive Oil , Maldon Salt Flakes ( option Chilli Powder )
Chicken Pieces , Tomato Purée, Onion , Garlic, Dried Herbs, Mixed Olives, Fresh Basil
Breakfast Of Champions
Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Olive Oil Eggs
Zucchini Ribbon Carbonara
Zucchini , Bacon or Proscuito , Fresh Paremsan Cheese, Garlic, Eggs Fresh Basil
Zoodles With Garlic Prawns
Prawns, Garlic, Cream, EVOO, Tumeric, White Wine
Choc Orange and Macadamia Bliss Balls ( Sugar Free)
Cacao or Cocoa Powder, Macadamias Orange , Shredded Coconut ,
Coconut Oil, Butter
The highlight was Primed Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. Deb is a great cook and this dish was voted #1. Cool.
Oven roasted squash with broccoli and mackerel with sautéed onions.
A great breakfast.
- We are passionate, dedicated and skilled.
- We love to cook and deliver excellent quality nutrition.
- 0434-100-564 (Chad) and 0407-696-594 (Deb)
- Price of $300 for Deb and Chad for 4 hours or $550 for 8 hours
- Can have great food prepared for an entire week
P.S. We love dogs and can also cook for your pets. They deserve the best too.