Here is a simple recipe with fried eggs as your base.
- 4 fried eggs
Butter or organic virgin coconut oil for frying eggs
- Grass fed beef ragout from Down to Earth (bought at Legazpi Sunday Market)
- Spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Simply fry your 4 eggs in butter or vco
I used a smaller pan that fit 4 eggs nicely
- Cook the eggs till yellow yolks firm a little and add your salt and pepper
- You can turn off heat, add water to sides of the pan and then add a lid to the pan to allow to steam cook a little more
- Move the fried eggs to a pizza tray
- Add your spinach, grass fed beef ragout and then cheese
- Allow to bake in the oven until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy.
Great food nourishes your body and brain.
Food is important but only #4 on your path to optimal health.
Your lifestyle and environmental factors are more significant.
Want to save time and money as you become smarter, stronger, healthier and happier?
Go Primed for your Life by messaging Chad at 0929-421-2148 or primedforyourlife (skype) or at email@example.com
Aileen and Carlo did. GNPower did. Glow and Rhea did. Sharon did. Why not you too?