“Sending you a Before & After photos. This is a 9-month period (November 2015 and July 2016) but I have been the latter for the last 2 months. From 76kg to 59kg is no joke.
“7 years ago and today. The flabs are gone but the charm remains😊
It was a tough journey but I did it for the right reasons. Started with finding my motivation and setting of goals. My severe hypertension was reversed and I became physically fit and stronger. My shirt size went from XL to Small. I now train and join athletics competition as a Masters Athlete. My Coach and I are constantly working hard so I will become a better thrower, sprinter and jumper to help me with my events. It’s still a loooooong way to go but I am a very patient and motivated “work in progress”.
Grateful to all my coaches (past and present) for helping me transform to become a better version of myself. Love you all!!!🙏❤️
There is no finish line. My very colorful Athletics journey continues.🙂 To those who are struggling with weightloss, may you find your motivation to start creating your own journey soon.
#EdObeeSports #primedforyourlife ”
Thank you for helping me with my transformation. The weight loss is amazing (as I am still losing bits of lbs with my dancing ) but eliminating my hypertensive meds was really the best!”
Ana Liza is very glad she went Primed a year ago. Her inspiration is the fabulously morena @judith_staples The time to be healthier and happier is NOW. *** Ana Liza rocks * She is definitely making the rest of her life the best of her life
* She has more energy
* Ana Liza has improved sleep
* Ana Liza knows exactly what she has to do to further improve her sleep
* Ana Liza has started her gratitude journal and will incorporate more positivity into her life
* Ana Liza has more vibrant skin Her cool story here: https://primedforyourlife.com/2017/10/30/ana-liza-is-healthier-and-happier-primed-also-saving-money-by-no-longer-needing-supplements/ #brownskinrocks✨🌟✨🌟✨#energyislife❤️ #sunshineisenergy☀️#primednutritionfeedsyourbrain#onceyouknowbetteryoudobetter
What an amazing difference Judith made to her life in just 12 months. The weight loss is irrelevant compared to having more energy, mental clarity, confidence, happiness and to be now fighting disease. Go Primed and make the rest of your life the best of your life.
“Thank you, Chad. I can’t thank you enough for spotting me at the 1st Aspin Race last Oct 10 at Camp Aguinaldo. I am constantly being asked and always eager to share the Primed for your Life nutrition. Those who believe are now enjoying the health benefits as well and they feel great too.”
“Loving & enjoying the health benefits of a PRIMED LIFESTYLE!
* Reduced Blood Sugar
* Lower Blood Pressure
* Body inflammation – GONE!
* Normalized my sleeping schedule
* Deep Sleep
* More Energized
* Improved mood / behavior
* No feeling of food deprivation
* No hunger anxiety attacks
* Inch loss & weight loss even without the exercise YET – my favorite part smile emoticon
Thank you, Chad Davis! I could not ask for a better Wellness Coach.”
Even Judith’s beautiful dog Cookie will have more energy and longevity with the Primed Lifestyle. Woof woof Cookie.
Please, do not feed your pets (yourself or your family) “food” they cannot digest properly, or that causes inflammation due to their blood sugar spiking and/or oxidative stress effects (grains, sugar, veg/seed oil. soy, corn and low-fat anything). More and more cats and dogs are becoming diseased with the diabetic condition unfortunately.
Primed Judith rocked the Corregidor Marathon
“Chad Davis, thank you for being such a wonderful Wellness Coach. My shots of Primed Centrifuged Organic Virgin Coconut Oil paired with cold water and some pistachio nuts surprisingly sustained me all throughout the monstrous 42K stretch and my tummy was not as bloated compared to previous Corregidor races. Thank you for your generosity of sharing your Primed For Your Life Nutrition to me and to our Soleus Family. We had a great time during your talk at the island.”
So proud to share my “MY BEFORE & AFTER” photos!!! My priority goal for going PRIMED. I’m on my way to my desired BP
Chad Davis, I’m so happy!
I had the best fun sharing my Primed for your Life Lifestyle knowledge with my Soleus Philippines teammates.
Thank you for arranging for my Primed talk Judith. I loved sharing with the team. Please see here 30 benefits you can receive after going Primed.
The fact they appreciated it so much fills me with pride. The fact that it will assist them and their families gives me more pleasure than any money could give me. I love my job.
Benefits of a Well Nourished Body and Mind
The Primed Lifestyle allows you to do the following:
– Maintain constant blood sugar (and insulin) levels at an optimal range, as well as a consistently great mood.
– Decrease your inflammation, aches and pains, illnesses, potential for disease, stress levels and health issues.
– Increase your metabolism, digestive health, confidence, energy, mental clarity, brain power, skin quality, immune system (so you ca better fight disease), sleep quality and happiness.
– Oh, you also RECOVER FASTER due to the lack of inflammation in your body by eating quality saturated fats, proteins and vegetables.
Please avoid cheap and nasty processed grains, sugars, soy stuff and vegetable oil as they hinder your recovery (and longevity)!
The main benefit is the pure joy you feel as you inspire and help others.
You then help your family, friends and colleagues.
The feeling of self-satisfaction and pride in helping those near and dear to you is PRICELESS.
The Final Word:
This sums up Judith Staples perfectly.